Good morning everyone,
I have met with my committee regarding the new library building I had asked about in an earlier e-mail.  They suggested I ask you folks the following questions:
1. What is the size of your collection?
2. How many patrons do you have, say on an annual basis?  And, if possible, broken down by who they are, e.g. staff, professional, general public?
3. If you circulate, what are those numbers?
4. And if you feel comfortable revealing this, what is your budget?
Thank you in advance for your help.
Shelly Emmons
Librarian
Peter M. Wege Library