At the last ARLIS conference there was a presentation on art indexes, and a
representative from the DAAI was part of it. He said they were looking at
doing a web version but at that point print & CD-ROM were the only options.
Any information on its future availability on the web would be of interest to
many of us.

Edith Crowe
San Jose State University