We have a duplicate set of the following publication, not complete and not
in good enough condition to sell. If others of you who have this
publication are missing plates, I would be happy to see if we can complete
your set, for the cost of shipping. (It's quite large, so I'm not really
sure how we'll manage that, but we'll give it a try.)

Title:          Die Gewebe-sammlung des Koniglichen Kunstgewerbe-Museums,
..
Author(s):      Lessing, Julius,; 1843-1908.
Corp Author:    Kunstgewerbe-Museum (Berlin, Germany)
Publication:    Berlin, E. Wasmuth A.-G.,
Year:           1900

Also, in our set we are missing the guard-sheets with descriptive text for
the following plates:

vol. 3, plate 28;
vol. 5, plates 14 & 27;
vol. 7, plate 23;
vol. 8, plates 16 & 27

We would appreciate photocopies of just the text portion. Please contact me
first, however, if you are willing to do this. I don't want more than one
of you going to the trouble of making these copies.

Thanks so much.

Carol S. Terry
Director of Library Services
Rhode Island School of Design