At the suggestion of one of my professors, Roberto Ferrari I attended the
ARLIS/SE conference in Raleigh, NC.  It was a wonderful and informative
experience, also not an expensive one.  I met Art Librarians who worked in
academia, museums, and art schools, and was able to discuss the differences
of each library. Networking was a wonderful asset to an already enjoyable and
informative conference.

The group of librarians were extremely warm, helpful, and receptive.
I would highly recommend that all students experience conferences in their
areas
of interest. This is a wonderful way to meet people, find out about job
opportunities, and working in a library of interest to you.
Blanche Nonoo