In the Philadelphia telephone book there is a Pyramid Temple listed at 1521
W. Girard Avenue, Philadelphia PA 19130-1698, telephone number 215-232-2250.
The number for the "Illustrious Recorder" is 215-763-6872.
--
Sara J. MacDonald, Public Services Librarian
The University of the Arts - University Libraries