Dear Colleagues,

I am very pleased to announce that I have recently been offered and have
accepted the new head position of Curator of Visual Resources in the Art
and Art History Department at Duke University, where I will begin on
December 1.  My last day at the University of Michigan will be November
10.

I bid a fond farewell to all of my Great Lakes colleagues, particularly
my long-time friends from Ohio, and look forward to working with my new
colleagues at Duke and in the Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill Triangle, as
well as with old friends and colleagues in the Mid-Atlantic and
Southeast regions.  I look forward to seeing many from all of these
groups at SECAC next week.

As you know, the editorial office of the VRA Bulletin is based where the
editor is located, thus the editorial office will also be moving to Duke
University with me at the end of November.  All else regarding the
Bulletin remains the same, particularly our dedicated staff of editors
and contributors.  After November 20, please send all appropriate VRA
Bulletin material to my new office at Duke:

    John Taormina
    Curator of Visual Resources/Editor, VRA Bulletin
    Department of Art and Art History
    Duke University
    Box 90764
    112 East Duke Building
    Durham, NC  27708-0764

Once established, I will post my e-mail address and telephone number.

Thank you,
John

--
John Taormina
Chief Curator, Visual Resources Collection