Here is what I have found that is available

Art Books (OCLC - ECO)
British Journal of Aesthetics (Oxford University Press)
China Quarterly (Oxford University Press)
Classical Review (Oxford University Press)
Cultural Studies (OCLC - ECO)
Far East Quarterly (JSTOR)
Journal of Architcture - NOT FULLTEXT (OCLC-ECO)
Journal of Asian Studies - (JSTOR)
Journal of Early Christian Studies (MUSE and OCLC - ECO)
Journal of Medieval History (ESD)
Museum International (OCLC - ECO)
Oxford Journal of Archaeology (OCLC - ECO)
Renaissance Quarterly (JSTOR)
Speculum (JSTOR)
Studies in the Renaissance (JSTOR)
Yale French Studies (JSTOR)

Others are getting there.  Classical Quarterly, for example, has only T
of Contents on Oxford University Press digital journals; on same
service, Greece and Rome has TOC back to 1996 and in 2000 began to add
abstracts; Journal of Design History has TOC back to 1996, added
abstracts in 1997; Oxford Art Journal TOC back to 1996 and abstacts back
to 1998.

BUT, I agree, we DO need to have more ART journals online.  I think that
in our earlier discussions of this issue (pun intended!!), some of us
came up with lists of titles we wish WERE online.  Does someone still
have the list?  Ray Anne Lockard

--
Ray Anne Lockard, Head Librarian
Frick Fine Arts Library

"A book should be a ball of light in one's hands."
Ezra Pound