Hi Barbara:

ANY is indeed defunct and the conference proceedings published by the
same organization (Anyone, Anytime, Anyhow, etc.) are fast going out of
print -- Cynthia Davidson, the former editor of the publication,
indicated to me that she has only one complete run of the publication
in her personal library.

You can get in touch with ANY by emailing [log in to unmask], but I
wouldn't hold my breath for back issues.

Best,

Laura Tatum