Dear ARLIS subscribers,
I am a MLIS student at the University of
Missouri-Columbia who will be graduating in December.
I am planning to move to the DC area the following
February after graduating. My undergraduated degree is
in art history and I am interested in pursuing art
librarianship. I have some experience working in art
libraries. I did a three-month internship at the
Museum of Contemporary Art Library in Chicago during
Fall of 1999 and I am currently interning at the
Spencer Reference Library at the Nelson-Atkins Gallery
of Art in Kansas City towards completing my practicum.
I also have experience working in both academic and
public libraries and would be open to different
options. I was wondering if anyone subscribing to the
listserv might need someone like me or have any leads
as to where I might seek a position in the DC area. I
would greatly appreciate help from anyone.

Thank You,
Jeanine Hines

I am best contacted by e-mail: