Hello everyone!

We are trying to buy/locate back issues of an apparently defunct serial,
ANY (Architecture New York).  Our attempts to contact the publisher have
been fruitless so far.  We are checking with out-of-print dealers but fear
they won't be able to help.

Does anyone (esp., perhaps, ARLIS/NY members?) know of a way to get in
touch with the Anyone Corp. or their successors?

Thanks for any help/advice you can offer,

Barbara

Any : Architecture New York
New York, NY : Anyone Corp., c1993-
No order record as of 10/4/00

Descript'n                              v. : ill. ; 38 cm
        Frequency                              Bimonthly
        Publ history                              No. 1 (July/Aug. 1993)-
        Note                              Title from cover
                              First issue preceded by introductory issue
called: No. 0 (May/June 1993); also called: Vol. 1,  no. 0.  Issues for
July/Aug. 1993- called also: Vol. 1, no. 1-
        Subjects                              Architecture -- United States
-- Periodicals
                              Architecture -- Periodicals
        Alt name                              Anyone Corporation
        Other titles                              Any (N.Y. N.Y.)
                              Architecture New York
        OCLC #                              27671285
        ISSN                              1068-4220
        Isn/std #        Anyone Corp., 40 West 25th St., 10th Fl., New
York, NY 10010
        LCCN                              94641123 sn 93003673

Barbara Q. Prior
Head, The Clarence Ward Art Library
Oberlin College
Allen Art Building