Parking (according to our contact at FIDM):

FIDM is located on the southwest corner of 9th & Grand; the back
of our building faces Hope Street.

The cost to park in the lot under the FIDM building is $4.00/day
There is also a parking lot across the street that costs $4.50/day
Another lot is located on the northeast corner of 9th and Hope.
Entry is either from Hope Street and/or 9th Street.

Lunch:

We will walk from FIDM to the City Grill, located in the Wilshire
Grand Hotel (conference hotel).  The lunch buffet with bottomless
beverage (incl. tax and gratuity) is $20

If you plan to join the group for lunch, please bring a check
made payable to ARLIS/SC to FIDM on Nov. 15th.

Please RSVP or contact me with questions at:
[log in to unmask], or 323-939-2769

I look forward to seeing everyone soon!

-Angel Lopez
ARLIS/SC Vice-Chair