Dear Ursula,

The Van Gogh Museum Library has a subscription to the online database of
auction results ArtQuest (not available on the internet yet, but via
telnet).
We pay about $250 for an annual subscription, plus an extra charge for the
connection of $1.25 per minute.
ArtQuest is updated daily and has over 40,000 art auction catalogues
recorded since 1970. It only takes a few minutes to consult the database.
With a fast modem you could easily download the auction results you need.
Send an email to [log in to unmask] for a free trial period.

Yours,

Anita Vriend

drs. Anita Vriend
Library Van Gogh Museum