Dear All,
Yes, it is true that the recent job posting from Univ of
Virginia is my job:  Head of the Fiske Kimball Fine Arts
Library.

In January I will begin as the Head of the Jefferson
Library at Monticello (officially, the Thomas Jefferson
Memorial Foundation).  So, without leaving Charlottesville,
I will have a very exciting opportunity to create a library,
almost from scratch:  new staff, new integrated library
system, new building, new collections emphases, new
digital initiatives, and so on.

My 25 years with all of my ARLIS friends-and-associates
will not be ending, of course.  the next two annual
conference sites happen to be in cities, Los Angeles and
St. Louis, where there are institutions with amazing Thomas
Jefferson archival resources (Huntington & Missouri
Historical Society).  I look forward to seeing you all at
the always-excellent conference events, and I will continue
to be with you online.... !

And, I look forward to welcoming an old or new arlis
colleague here as my successor!

--- jack

p.s., I will post to arlis-l my new phone, email, web
addresses in early January.

Jack Robertson.  Fine Arts Librarian
Fiske Kimball Fine Arts Library
University of Virginia