May I ask a foolish question? Whatever happened to the paper version of
Arlis/NA Update? I know that the electronic version is available on line,
but I also know that people have been having problems opening it. Does the
advent of the electronic version mean that the paper version is no longer
being produced?
William A. Peniston, Librarian, The Newark Museum, 49 Washington Street,
P.O. Box 540, Newark, NJ 07101; telephone: (973) 596-6625; fax: (973)
642-0459; email: [log in to unmask]