Dear knowledgeable colleagues,

A local artist would like to have a book of his work published, and he has
inquired about vanity presses that can do quality color reproductions.

I am not familiar with vanity presses, or a source where I can find a list
of them.

Can anyone out there either:

a) recommend a particular vanity press that has issued good quality art books

b) recommend a source where I could find a list of such presses?

Thanks very much.

Susan Wyngaard, Head
Fine Arts Library
Ohio State University