Rayanne, thanks for the useful list. I do still have the list of desired
titles that a few people suggested in response to my inquiry, if it's useful
to anyone. After initiating the discussion, I found out that Roberto and -I
think- the Collection Development committee were working on this on
ARLIS/NA's behalf, at least with regard to JSTOR. So at our dean's request,
we just produced our own local list of priority titles, which she sent to
JSTOR on our behalf.

--  Dana