Greetings all --

Had a reference question tonight that's bugging me.  A patron is looking for
a book on condom advertising that a classmate saw, supposedly with the title
"Hardcover."  I've seen the book myself in the last month, but was unable to
find it in our catalogue.  Nor in Worldcat.  I used various titles, dates
from 1998-2001, keywords and subject headings: terms such as hardcover, hard
cover, condom*, contracept*, advertis*, graphic, and design, in various
combinations.  Books in Print not helpful (a title search on "hardcover"
seems to retrieve hardcover books).

Any additional identifying information about this book would be most
appreciated! -- mrm

Michael May
Humanities and Social Sciences Library
Rutherford South