Apparently a few people have had problems opening up the latest issue of
the ARLIS/NA Update from the ARLIS/NA Web Site (AWS).

The resolution seems to simply be this -- you need to have the latest
version of Adobe Acrobat Reader software on your PC.  If you are using a
version earlier than 4.0, you will need to download and install the new(er)
version.  To do this, go to the following URL:
http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html.  The Reader software
is free, by the way.

If you have problems with the download/installation, please contact Adobe
or your Systems staff.  Please do not email ARLIS-L or me, because I cannot
assist you in this.

Any concerns with the newsletter itself should be referred to the editor,
Linda Zieper ([log in to unmask]).

Roberto C. Ferrari
Chair, ARLIS/NA Web Site Administrative Board
Webmaster, ARLIS/SE Web Site
Florida Atlantic University Library
PHONE: 561-297-3575
EMAIL: [log in to unmask]