Folks,
Sorry, but there is a change of address for shipping relief art books that varies from my previous message. Albert Heta just sent me the new address. Again, any help by supplying duplicates, spare materials, etc. pertaining to art would be greatly appreciated:
"Following message:
Dear Robert,

Thank you for the info. On the safety of the books that would be donated I
have a commitment from the Dean of the Faculty of Arts here in Prishtina
that this would be the case. Also as now we can receive mail, please forward
the following address:

Kosova Foundation for Open Society
Aktash II, no.38
38000 Prishtina
KOSOVA

This is the address of the Soros Foundation here in Prishtina, they would
help in distributing the books. Also, Mery Corps International could help in
logistics as the have their base here too.

Best regards,
Albert"

Robert Ray Craddick
Director of Library Services
Pacific Northwest College of Art Artists Athenaeum
Charles Voorhies Fine Art Library
1241 NW Johnson ST
Portland, OR 97209
U.S.A.