Hello folks,
Last semester we had an exhibition at PNCA examining Kosovo: war, art, and technology. Some of the artists in the exhibition were from Kosovo. One artist requested help in obtaining "any" art books or exhibition catalogs so that they could hold classes and have materials to study and read... especially contemporary art. If you have any materials that are spares or duplicates I would request that you consider mailing them to the following address. It really sounds like they are starving for materials relating to art.
Sincerely,
Robert Craddick

AHETA
Bulevar Jane Sandanski
111,   91000 Skopje
Macedonia

ATTN: Albert Heta

Robert Ray Craddick
Director of Library Services
Pacific Northwest College of Art Artists Athenaeum
Charles Voorhies Fine Art Library
1241 NW Johnson ST
Portland, OR 97209
U.S.A.