Hello All!

The Ontario Chapter of ARLIS/NA invites you to join us for an exiting two-day meeting on October 20 and 21. It will take place on the campus of the University of Toronto as well as the Ontario College of Art and Design  The agenda, along with suggested accomodation, on-line maps and cool links to the sites we'll visit are available at the CARLIS web site:

http://www.banffcentre.ab.ca/library/carlis/resources/ONTARIO/fall2000meeting.asp

Alas, we'll need you to RSVP as soon as possible.
Hope to see you there!

Margaret English
Chair, ARLIS/NA - Ontario Branch
Toronto Reference Library