Try:
Podro, Michael.  The Critical Historians of Art. Yale University Press,
1982.
Also try searching under subject: art--historiography.

Kathy  E. Zimon				Library, LT 116F
Fine Arts Librarian (Emeritus)	        University of Calgary
Adjunct Assistant Professor             2500 University Dr.N.W.
Department of Art                       Calgary AB T2N 1N4
                                        Ph: (403) 220-6097 FAX: 282-6837
                                        e-mail: [log in to unmask]