Ruth and others--
The Univ. of Wisconsin, Madison has an ejournal list
that can be sub-listed by "Arts & Humanities."  Although
from off-campus one would not be able to get into the
licensed services from the list, one could tell that
(for example) "Architecture Australia" is available
via Academic Search Elite and MasterFILE Premier.
See the list at http://www.library.wisc.edu/journals/
ejournals/

Don't know if this is useful.  There are lots of
qualifications--these are just ejournals we at UW have
access to (as opposed to a list of what exists); these
ejournals may not be complete runs or complete articles
with illustrations; and the list does not appear to
include the JSTOR titles.  But the list is the result
of a fair amount of effort expended, so others may find
it helpful.

Regards to all,
Linda Duychak, Reference
Kohler Art Library