This is just a quick note to announce the time for the ARLIS/Central Plains
chapter meeting, which will be held in Tulsa, Oklahoma on October 13th
(Friday).  We will be having the usual gathering for dinner the preceding
evening (Thursday).  The meeting will be held at the Philbrook Museum of Art
(morning) and the Thomas Gilcrease Museum (afternoon).  Further information
will be sent out shortly to those in the chapter region.  If you have any
questions please contact me for further information.

Tom Young, Librarian
H.A. & Mary K. Chapman Library
Philbrook Museum of Art
2727 South Rockford Road