Sheila and group:  see reply courtesy of Peter Reed here at MoMA:

-----Original Message-----
From:   Hugo Segawa [SMTP:[log in to unmask]]
Sent:   Monday, September 25, 2000 7:36 PM
To:     Reed, Peter
Subject:        Re: Landscape Journal

At 10:46 19/09/00 -0400, you wrote:

        Dear Hugo Segawa:
        Are you familiar with a Brazilian landscape journal titled Topos
(not to be
        confused with the German publication of the same name)? I was told
this
        journal is perhaps published in Minas Gerais and is probably a new
journal.
        If you have any information I would be grateful for your assistance.
        Thank you very much.
        Peter Reed, Curator
        Department of Architecture and Design
        The Museum of Modern Art
        Tel: 212 708 9546
        Fax: 212 708 9419
        www.moma.org <http://www.moma.org/>

Dear Peter Reed
Sorry for the delay of my answer. Last week I was in Brasilia, at the VI
International DOCOMOMO Conference.
Topos is a review published by the postgraduate course of the School of
Architecture and Urbanism of the Federal University of Minas Gerais (UFMG -
Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais), in Belo Horizonte, capital of Minas
Gerais. It is not dedicated only to landscape themes and it was issued late
1999.
The editor is Rogerio Penido and the e-mail is <[log in to unmask]>.
Kind regards
Hugo Segawa