To all of you who took the time to check out Watsonline on the Web and give
us some constructive feedback - THANK YOU!  We really appreciate your
professional opinions, and look forward to contributing an effective and
valuable resource to the art library community.

Keep checking back for updates, upgrades and other news...

Thanks again,
--SHAWN
Shawn Steidinger, Systems Librarian       212-650-2438
Thomas J. Watson Library               fax   212-570-3847
The Metropolitan Museum of Art
1000 Fifth Avenue
New York, NY 11209
email: [log in to unmask]