This is a request from an instructor at Art Center College, who nees some
insight from any one of you who might help him:

I am a graphic designer and, also, instructor at the Art Center College
of Design. In 1953 I designed and produced an exhibition for Victor
Gruen "Shopping Centers of Tomorrow" Sponsored by the American
Federation of Arts, it circulated throughout the United State. I have
been attempting to acquire a copy of an interactive CD "Visionaries in
Exile" that features Victor.
I would very much appreciate any suggestions you have as to how I might
locate a copy.

Thank you, Steve Madden - [log in to unmask]
Judith A. Hoffberg                         tel.:       (310)399-1146
Umbrella/Umbrella Editions          fax:       (310)399-5070
P.O. Box 3640
Santa Monica CA 90408
http://colophon.com/journal
http://www.geocities.com/books2eat/