Please excuse duplication.  This was posted to more than one list.

Our education department wants to use the following image for a educational
packet on "The Role of Art in the Thrid Reich".  We need to obtain
reproduction permission but have been unable to find out who owns this work.
        Karl Alexander Flugel Harvest

The image appears on page 108 of Peter Adam's 1992 Art of the Third Reich,
published by Abrams, Inc.  Photographic credits indicate that this image
came from the Imperial War Museum, London.  After contacting them, however,
the credit is in error.

Please correspond directly with me.  Thank you for your help.

Susan Nurse
Visual Resource Coordinator
Memorial Art Gallery