Posted to the ARLIS and VRA lists with apologies for the duplication

The Visual Resources Division and the Cataloging Section are sponsoring a session on Encoded Archival Description (EAD) at the Los Angeles ARLIS/NA conference. Unfortunately, our speaker who was to discuss a project using EAD to create finding aids for works of art and their surrogates is unable to participate.

If you are currently employing EAD for visual materials and would like to highlight your project at the ARLIS conference, please contact me at your earliest convenience.

Many thanks

Gregory P. J. Most
Chief Slide Librarian
National Gallery of Art
Washington, DC  20565
202/842-6100

Moderator, Visual Resources Division, ARLIS/NA