Dear Artfact subscribers:

My library is thinking of subscribing to Artfact.  Would current users respond to me off-list about your happiness with this service and how it compares to other resources, say, icollector.com?  We need something easy to navigate for the public with lots of low-end artists included.

thanks in advance, Stephanie
Stephanie C. Sigala
Head Librarian, Richardson Library
The Saint Louis Art Museum