We've used Worldwide Books for several years and have always been pleased
with their
service. And if you need something fast and it's in stock, you will get it
fast! I would recommend
them for the acquistion of art books, which is of course their specialty.
For foreign titles they do
not carry, I prefer to order through Harrassowitz, not because they're any
faster but they seem
to give better prices (but I haven't done any real analysis on this).
Anyway, you should definitely
use Worldwide for art books.

Kathryn L. Corcoran
Head Librarian
Milton R. and Pauline S. Abrahams Library
Joslyn Art Museum
2200 Dodge St.
Omaha, NE 68102
(402)342-3300 Phone  (402)342-2376 Fax