Hello All,

(this message has also been posted to the VRA listserv.  I apologize for
any duplication)

I am looking for recommendations for workshops and seminars which
provide hands-on training for digital imaging.  I am especially
interested in workshops like the School for Scanning, or Cornell's
Moving Theory into Practice which focus on practical, techincal
training.

If you have been to one of these workshops, or have been to others you
would recommend, please let me know.  While I can travel, I would be
especially interested to hear of anything offered in the Southern
Wisconsin - Chicago area.

As a part of my research internship at the University of
Wisconsin-Madison, I have been encouraged to take any training I find
necessary for my project of creating a digital library for the
decorative arts.

Please reply directly to me, and I will gladly summarize the responses
for the list if anyone is interested.

Thanks,
Cate Cooney
Digital Projects Librarian