Hello everyone,
This is my LAST day before I go on vacation.  One of my colleagues, Bob
Crovo, will be moderating ARLIS-L until I return (starting tomorrow).  I
filled Bob in this morning on how the list works and told him to forward
pretty much everything except ads.  He will NOT be editing for the
embarrassment factor, so watch that reply key!

Bob's email address is [log in to unmask] in case you have trouble.

I will think of you all next week from Macchu Picchu!  (yeah, right)  :-)

Any problems today can be sent to me at [log in to unmask] but after
that I am out of here!

Thanks,
Mary

Mary Molinaro