I replied off-list already, but since others may be
interested: I've worked with WW both here at Hopkins
and at SUNY Albany.  They've been absolutely great.
I just set up an extensive approval plan here, and had
maintained a fairly limited one at SUNY for years.

I'm particularly impressed at how sensitive WW is
to the needs of individual institutions, and how
responsive they are to inquiries.

I'm certain you'll be pleased with WW.  Unfortunately
Brian Gold has left the company, but the person who
took over my account (David Fogel) has been equally
helpful.

Don Juedes
______________________________________

Donald R. Juedes