Carol, thanks for saving me from writing the same note!

As an addendum, I have just lodged a complaint about recent, very important
exhibition catalogues which were so delayed that I finally had to go
directly to the source to acquire them.  I have had the explanation from
Worldwide that if it is a co-publication with Abrams, etc., that they are
delayed but that a discount may be passed on to us.  One of the catalogues
that we needed is for a current show, which is not a co-publication, and it
was not on the database.  Another important title, long published, is still
listed as NYP.

I, too, hope that Worldwide can return to its former days of being
absolutely tops in the exhibition catalogue field.

Suzanne
        Suzanne Freeman
        Head Fine Arts Librarian
        Virginia Museum of Fine Arts