I wonder whether anybody on the listserv shares my concern about the lack of
member-directed information on the current state of ARLIS/NA. While we have
received Update (or the url for same), no mention has been made of progress
in the management of the Society, the status of its publications, its
executive activities, the progress of the L.A. conference, the location of
future conference sites ...

I have tried to look at all my ARLIS-L postings, and may have missed a
crucial "Message from the President" or some such. But I for one would like
to know that the Society is still vital and still responding to its members'
needs.

Ross Day
Associate Museum Librarian, The Robert Goldwater Library
The Metropolitan Museum of Art
1-212-570-3707

*Hello?
         Is there anybody in there?