Hello everyone,
I am back from vacation and back at the helm of ARLIS-L.  Bob tells me that
things were pretty smooth while I was away.  If you have any problems that
need to be resolved, please let me know.  You can email me at
[log in to unmask] or call me at 859.257.0500 ext 2090.  We have our
faculty retreat tomorrow, so I will be away from my desk, but will check in
and forward the arlis-l mail after the retreat.
By the way, I highly recommend Peru as a tourist destination - it is GREAT!

Thanks to all,
Mary

Mary Molinaro
Director, William T. Young Library