Dear ARLIS Colleagues,

After spending eight years at the Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art,
I've returned to the West Coast.  I began my new position
July 3rd, 2000.  I can be reached at the following address, etc.

Susan Moon
Head, Arts Library
University of California
Santa Barbara, CA 93106

Phone:  805-893-3613  (voice mail also)
Email:  [log in to unmask]

Susan Malkoff Moon              voice: 805-893-3613
Head, Arts Library              fax:    805-893-5879
University of California                email: [log in to unmask]
Santa Barbara, CA 93106