This is an excellent idea and one that I would be willing to work on since I
am the one who posted the initial inquiry and am gathering the various
Society.
        William A. Peniston, Librarian, The Newark Museum, 49 Washington
Street, P.O. Box 540, Newark, NJ 07101; telephone: (973) 596-6625; fax:
(973) 642-0459; email: [log in to unmask]