Dear Mr. Dullaart,
Thank you for the information.  I am trying to find the particulars of a
painting entitled "Sukkoth" by Pilichowsky.  If it is not too much trouble,
could you check to see if it is listed in your copies listed below?  As this
may be much to ask, I would be happy to pay to have photocopies made and
air-mailed to me.
Sincerely, with appreciation,

Jeff Guerrier
599 West End Ave., 4B
New York, NY  10024 USA

P.S.; Another, incomplete version of this message may have been sent
prematurely.