------------------
I am trying to locate the following auction catalog:

Leslie Hindman, Chicago. OLD MASTER, 19TH AND 20TH CENTURY PAINTINGS, =
DRAWINGS,
AND PRINTS, ENGLISH, AMERICAN AND CONTINENTAL FURNITURE AND DECORATIONS, =
ARTS =26
CRAFTS, ORIENTAL WORKS OF ART, SILVER, PORCELAIN, RUGS AND JEWELRY. Date of
Sale: May 14, 1989-May 16, 1989.

I need to know if there is a painting listed by Theodore Robinson and, if =
so,
can you fax or mail me a copy of the picture and entry? Please reply off =
list to
ltompkins=40artbma.org. Thanks.