------------------
1.  We are trying to obtain a copy of an article from the Meddelelser fra
Thorvaldsens Museum, 1978 (Caracciolo article on Giuseppe Cades, pp. 7-48).
Rather than calling every library that has any holdings to ascertain =
specifics,
I am asking if anyone on the list has that issue.  We would be happy to send=
 the
proper form and pay for the copying.

2.  Does anyone know of a journal called L'Auta?  I have been given a =
reference
to an article from 1948 and cannot locate any further information.  Any help
would be welcome.

Please contact me directly and thank you.

Anne O. Morris
Head Librarian
Toledo Museum of Art
Box 1013