Coco and Everyone--

Have you seen the article "Student Artists in the Library: An Investigation of
How They Use General Academic Libraries for Their Creative Needs" by Polly
Frank? It's in _The Journal of Academic Librarianship_, vol. 25 no. 6 (November
1999) pages 445-455. If you haven't, it should be a good source of ideas.

Edith Crowe
San Jose State University