Please excuse any duplication.

Our prep department is looking for periodicals on exhibition presentation,
art handling and technical manuals dealing with this subject matter.  We
have very little that fits this category in our library.  Are there any
suggestions?  I appreciate the help.

Norma J Petkus          [log in to unmask]
Head Librarian                  937/223-5277 ext 350
Dayton Art Institute            937/223-3140  fax
456 Belmonte Pk N
Dayton OH 45405-4700