Dear Colleagues:

The meager Russian material I was offering went very fast.  I am impressed
that there is so much interest in this subject area.  Duke University Museum
of Art began collecting contemporary Russian art a few years ago without a
very strong support collection in its art library.  Given your response, I
have assembled a core group of institutions who are obviously interested in
this subject.  Just like slimy e-business types who ask for your address for
one purpose only to use them for another, I now have your numbers!  Having
colleagues with a similar interest is helpful.

Sorry to have to say "no" to so many good friends.

Lee

P.S. are these kind of areas a topic for a future ARLIS conference session?

Lee R. Sorensen
Bibliographer for Art
Reference Librarian
Box 90727
Lilly Library, Duke University
Durham, NC  27708-0727

Phone:  919/660-5994    Fax: 919/660-5999
www.lib.duke.edu/lilly/artlibry.htm