Iris,

You may want to contact SUSAN FUGATE at the National Agricultural Library in
Beltsville, [log in to unmask] She is Head of Special Collections and
they have significant holdings of nursery catalogs. Also, MARCA WOODHAMS at
the Smithsonian Institution Libraries, [log in to unmask] She is Head of
the Horticulture section; they have a terrific collection of Burpee
catalogs. Either of them may be able  to help you.

Don Wheeler
The New York Botanical Garden