Dear list,
I am forwarding an email query which I cannot answer. We have searched
ULAN,Artists in Canada on CHIN and the online databases at
http://www.artlibrary.com/../trade/WWIAA.htm. I have forwarded the query to
the Cansculpture list without results. Internet search engines turned up
one work at http://www.columbiavillages.org/wildelake/html/about_us.html.
The only print source I checked was checked Mantle Fielding (1986).

If you direct your replies to me I will copy any substantive answers to the
list at the same time as I send them to the client.

Thanks, Linda

>Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2000 09:58:41 -0400 (EDT)
>
>Do you have a biography on Canadian sculptor Pierre DuFayet, who started in
>Canadia (of course), and did many large, commissioned works in New York,
>Baltimore, the Rouse planned city of Columbia in Maryland, London, England,
>and images of his work were published in Time and Life magazines in the 1960s
>and 1970s, etc.?

Linda Bien, Adjunct Slide Librarian in Charge of Research Collections
 Concordia University Faculty of Fine Arts, Montreal, Canada
[log in to unmask]                        514 848-4690