One of my patrons is searching for a nice, crisp image of a frontal view of
the Greek statue of Melpomene (one of the muses) in the Louvre.  We've
tried the printed sources in our library and have not found a satisfactory
image.  I've found a Roman Melpomene in the Getty via AMICO image database.
 But I'm not find ing the Greek statue of Melpomene in the Louvre.

Any help will be most appreciated.

Please apply directly to me, not to the list.

Susan Wyngaard, Head
Fine Arts Library
Ohio State University