Dear fellow ARLIS members,

The Vassar College Art Library has a significant number of duplicate art
serial issues which we are offering to other libraries free of charge.
Included are some fairly substantial consecutive runs of titles for the
'60's, '70's and '80s.

The issues being offered may be viewed on the web at:

http://143.229.34.83   under "dups."

These dups will be sent out on a first request basis, except for the longer
runs, which we will try not to break up unless there are no other takers.

Items will be shipped free of charge barring unusual circumstances.

To request an item, please send a reply email to me at  "[log in to unmask]"
with the subject "DUPLICATE REQUEST"  and we will get the issues out to you
A.S.A.P.  Be sure of course to include your mailing address.

This list will remain on the web until the July 31, at which point we will
offer whatever is left to O/P serials distributors _en bloc_.

Thank you very much,

Thomas Hill

Thomas Hill
Art Librarian & Collection Development Librarian
Vassar College Libraries
Poughkeepsie, NY 12604-0512
USA

Telephone: +1-914-437-5791