Dear Sir or Madam:
I have issues of the Art Bulletin (June 1987 through December 1999) that I
would like to donate to any institution or individual willing to pay their
shipping cost.  Would you post this information for your members or
others who might be interested.  Thank you.  My e-mail address is
[log in to unmask]  My telephone number is (212) 666-1808 in New York
City.  Thank you.
                                Ruth Eisenberg